28 May 2006

Rec Room - The Killjoys

I like to feel the heat of every light that is shone
and even see the moment I was hated the most
and I'd like to roll the film where I told the funniest joke.
Oh, but you're the one I'll miss when I've gone.

I like to stay wet from the water up north
and even feel the heat and taste of blood through the cold
but the loneliest thing that I'll ever know
is that you're the one I'll miss when I've gone.

I like to smell the skin of every love that I've known
or play a tape we taped when we were getting along
and we played all the times friends came back after the show
Oh, but you're the one I'll miss when I've gone.

Strange, strange notion over me.
Strange, strange notion over you.

You're the one I'll miss when I've gone.
Oh yeah, you're the one I'll miss when I've gone.
Yeah but, you're the one I'll miss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogarama Blogarama - The Blog Directory