04 April 2007

Broadband

I know I have a few loyal readers from the UK here, so I thought I would bring this broadband provider website to their attention. I'm not too familiar with cheap broadband providers or their prices, to be honest with you.

It's a pretty thorough website that shows you a list of different broadband internet options and providers. They offer a list of different links and deals, as well as reviews for you to browse over. To my inexperienced eye, there looks to be some fairly good deals out there.

This site also has a section that gives you some explanations on broadband providers, ADSL broadband, and the like. It's pretty informative for people like me!

Anyway, I thought I would let you know in case you are looking for different internet broadband options!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogarama Blogarama - The Blog Directory