13 April 2007

Poker Party

I've been asked to write a quick review of a poker website by a sponsor. I'll be completely honest with you, I am not familiar with poker websites nor am I a participant in poker games. My view is simply the opinion of someone who browses websites on a frequent basis.

First of all, I like the use of color on this website. Of course, the color of poker is green and the color of money - however, it is also my favorite color so it makes me want to linger about. The use of the MAC logo within their poker logo is cute - I don't know if that is a good thing or not. What you can tell right off the bat is that this is MAC Poker Online. And that's a good thing, as I assume it is a bit difficult finding an online poker site geared toward owners of MACs.

What I can appreciate about this website with even my inexperienced eye is that there is a lot of informative updates and information on the main page of the MAC Poker Online website. It is written in a way that respects the readers intelligence without making it overly complicated, especially regarding the rules of poker for newbies like me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogarama Blogarama - The Blog Directory