15 June 2007

Coupons

Here's another heads-up for my American readers. I came across a website called CouponChief. Now, I love me some coupons and saving money. Heck, I'm Ukrainian and a Manitoban - we love our cheap deals and sales! So I come across this site and realize - I can't use these coupons (as far as I can see) because I live in stinkin' Canada, haha.

Anyway, there is a good coupon for Target. I wish we had one of those stores here. I love going to Target - they have tons of fun home decor items and they are pretty affordable. For all you cosmetics lovers, there are a few coupons for Benefit Cosmetics as well! And me, well...I love office supplies because I'm a nerd - there's even Office Depot coupons!

Yay for deals! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogarama Blogarama - The Blog Directory