16 July 2007

Mailboxes

Nothing makes me happier than receiving mail. Good gosh, I love letters and packages. I love sending letters. I think the process of letter-writing is a lost art.

Anyway, I came across this website that sells decorative residential mailboxes. Some are amazingly beautiful. If I had a house in the suburbs or country, I would so get one of these. I would be a bit paranoid that teenagers would steal or vandalize them, but wow...I would love one of these. It would bring my love of letter-writing to a new level.

They also have wonderful commercial mailboxes. Take a look at the Regency Cluster Mailbox in black. I swooned when I saw this!

And for those website owners, they also have an affiliate program towards their mailboxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogarama Blogarama - The Blog Directory