16 August 2007

Bright Idea

Since moving out with my partner, I have become drawn to making my home a much better place to spend time. When money is tight, you have to have a home that you enjoy to be in. That was the big difference between our last place and our current apartment. I actually take pride in my home. It's not just an apartment - it's a HOME. Believe me, there's a BIG difference between the two.

Though money is tight, that doesn't stop me from looking around online for cool additions to add to our home. Sure, I can't really afford to buy much...but it's still nice to look! I came across an interesting site for lighting fixtures, which is dedicated to household products such as ceiling fans, faucets, home lighting, chandeliers, etc. There's some very cool things on this no-nonsense site. A little out of my price limited...but amazingly beautiful things to add to your home.

I'm not at the point where I obsessively watch home decorating television shows just yet (thankfully, I have no television!), but I can admit that oooh-ed and awed over a few things on this site. Check out the "Fine Arts Lamps" for some really cool Asian inspired outdoor lighting ideas. Wow, soooo nice!


Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogarama Blogarama - The Blog Directory