29 September 2007

Need a Tutor?

Clearly, I spend too much time online to find quirky and interesting sites that I will probably never use. I always keep my friends in mind when I find strange or useful websites. Once again, my search came up with an interesting site for online tutoring.

It's been a long time since I have been in school. Just the thought of being in school again makes me laugh a hearty and bitter laugh. I would definitely be a good candidate to subscribe to online tutoring. I would most likely need homework help.

One day, I think I would like to go back to school. I am not sure what I would take even though I have leaned towards cosmetic artistry for a long time. And for sure, I don't need a tutor with that - just a practice buddy! I do, however, love English and writing. Maybe one day I'll try my hand at an English class even though it has been well over ten years since being in one. Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogarama Blogarama - The Blog Directory