05 November 2007

Easy Travel

Ah, it's getting to be that time of year again. The time when it gets frosty cold and you don't want to get out of bed unless it's to take a trip somewhere scenic or tropical. I admit that I am not the kind of person who craves a hot tropical vacation - I much prefer an old city full of culture and museums and interesting little cafes to waste the days away in.

I came across a website called Easy To Book. I know I have pointed my readers to those types of sites before, so pardon me if I am beginning to sound repetitive. It's a cool little site much like Expedia but for hotels only. You can find listings for hotels in many cities including Barcelona, London, and Rome.

Check it out - you might find yourself a deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blogarama Blogarama - The Blog Directory